Fox Junkie Digital is run by a young and diverse team. We work in a home office set-up with opportunities for flexible work time arrangement.
If you live & breathe social media, and have a tendency to feed your camera before yourself, then send us a resume and message in the form below.
for new talents
If there’s a position below that you think suits you perfectly, hit us up and tell us the role and why you’d be an amazing fit in our team.
This is only an entry-level casual position that requires 1 day a week in our home office located at Mt Gravatt for the first month, with a potential to increase hours depending on performance. This position will involve supporting roles in the development of social media strategies and is perfect for marketing students seeking casual employment on the side in a relevant field.
Main responsibilities include:
- Copywriting: Write, edit and produce engaging social media contents (short blogs, social media captions, ad wordings, etc) for our restaurant and cafe clients as well as our own two brands.
- Manage the social media accounts for our restaurant & cafe clients (scheduling posts, ad campaigns, customer engagement)
- Basic uploading & content editing on websites (Wix & WordPress platforms).
What we’re looking for:
- Creative and forward thinking individuals.
- Digitally & social media-savvy person who is passionate about marketing and all things online.
- Must have your own laptop.
- Strong verbal and written communication in English.
- Able to manage multiple tasks from a number of clients within certain timeframes.
- Experience in Social Media Scheduling softwares (e.g. Hootsuite, Later) and Adobe Creative Suites (e.g. Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Photoshop) is not required but will be a significant added advantage.
What you’ll get:
- Insights and hands-on experience on social media marketing, particularly in the F&B industry, that are transferrable to other industries.
- Technical knowledge on how the various type of ads are run on Facebook & Instagram.
- Experience in using social media scheduling softwares.
We’re looking for a freelance graphic designer to work (and grow) with us to create graphics posts for our clients’ social media page.
The work mainly involves designing very simple posters, graphics, and animations for sponsored posts on Facebook & Instagram, where we’ll provide you with the information.
We are looking for a job arrangement where you charge us a monthly fixed rate for approximately 10-14 design works per month.
The number of work is expected to grow in the future as we expand and payment will increase accordingly too. So this will be an on-going arrangement if your work is of great quality.
We welcome designers of any experience to contact us, please include your portfolio. Design experience with F&B businesses is not required but will be added advantage.
- TFN/ABN required for Australian based individuals.
We’re looking for a freelance food photographer who is comfortable to work independently.
You will be visiting different clients regularly to shoot photos of their dishes and restaurant for social media and ad contents.
It will also include filtering usable photos and enhancing them.
There is an expectation of being able to deliver the photographs within a specified timeframe.
You would also be communicating with the social media team on certain occasions for specific campaigns.
Please include your portfolio along with your expression of interest.